Pastel Dream Beeyarnd Bar (March 2023)
A day of learning latch hooking and indulging a freshly made Açaí bowl sounds about right.
Beeyarnd Bar is an intimate, private workshop for like-minded craft lovers to learn the step-by-step basics of latch hooking and to create their very own unique fibre art. Participants would bring home their own 8" x 10" fibre art on canvas.
[THEME: PASTEL DREAM]
Learn and understand about pastel colours with us. Pastel colours are the perfect mood boosters to your living spaces. The addition of these subdued colours makes you feel uplifing, calming, openess. So let's create your own intepretation of a Pastel Dream fibre art.
After your workshop, enjoy a free handy flower Açaí bowl from Project Açaí.
- Introduction Beeyarnd's fibre art philosophy
- Identify various types of yarn suitable for fibre art
Introduction of tools
Colours and Textures Composition
Develop an individual style of fibre art
Principles of latch hooking
Hands-on session with guidance
Sharing caring tips for fibre art
- Material for you to bring home to continue this craft
Duration: 12pm - 4:00pm (4 hours)
Venue: Project Açaí (East, Katong)
- Participants should arrive 10 minutes before class time. The class starts at 1 pm sharp so that everyone will be able to complete their fibre art.
- The class will only commence when all 4 seats are filled 1 week before the scheduled date. Participants would receive updates and confirmation 1 week before the class. In the event of insufficient participants, the class will be postponed. Participants can choose to join the next class date.
- In the event, a scheduled class date is confirmed to commence, any cancellation or absence by the participant thereafter would result in forfeit of payment. There would be no refunds to the participant in this case. However, the participant can transfer his/her seat by finding someone to replace him/her on their own accord. In this case, please inform us beforehand by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.